Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in (OpenOffice or Microsoft Word), and in PDF document file format.
- When available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If applies: authors are responsible for verifying whether collection permit is necessary in the country from which their specimens originate, and for timely acquisition of such a permit.
- If applies: DNA sequences must be deposited in a public database (e.g., Genbank) and accession numbers should be provided in the final version of the manuscript.
- If applies: types of new species or subspecies should be deposited in a responsible scientific institution, specified in the text.
- After acceptance authors will have to provide separate files for the text, tables and figures in the requested format.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.