- Francesco Piccioni (nov 2017 – oct 2020), co-supervised with Brigitte Vinçon-Leite (LEESU, Paris)
- Anne Bisson (dec 2015- nov 2018), co-supervised with Dominique Masse and Tanguy Daufresne (UMR Eco&Sols, Montpellier)
- Joseph Kahn (09/2017-01/2018), IMCA, Peru. “Coupling of hydro-ecological models for the simulation of cyanobacteria dynamics in lake Taihu”, co-supervised with Antoine Rousseau, of the INRIA project-team LEMON, Montpellier.
- Carlos Santana (10/2017-01/2018), IMCA, Peru. “Model Identification and Control of a alcoholic fermentation with Nitrogen Addition”, in collaboration with the unit SPO, Montpellier.
- Noémie Barillot (06-08/2017), Télécom SudParis. “Modelling of alcoholic fermentation with nitrogen addition”, in collaboration with the unit SPO, Montpellier.
- Julien Diot (05-06/2016), SupAgro Montpellier. “Simulation and sensitivity analysis of a Water Quality Model on the Lake Taihu”, in collaboration with the NIGLAS, China
- Souad Sekkat (07-08/2013), Polytech Nice-Sophia. “Modelling of a Multi-Stage Continuous Fermenter for the study of wine fermentation”, in collaboration with the unit SPO (ANS project), Montpellier.
- Colas Droin (08/2013), INSA Lyon. “Modelling of a soil ecosystem”, in collaboration with the unit Eco&sols, Montpellier