Maxis Impact HD (Bruker Daltonics)
Technical description :
The Maxis Impact HD Mass Spectrometer is a high resolution Q-TOF LC-MS/MS benchtop spectrometer. It is a high resolution mass spectrometer with high precision and high sensitivity.
It is particularly suited to:
– the identification of scarce proteins in complex mixtures
– to expression analyzes with or without labeling in very complex mixtures
– to simultaneous protein identification and quantification
3 Sources are available:
– ESI source: it is used to calibrate the instrument.
– nano-ESI source: it is used in coupling with nano-LC-MS/MS
– the captive source Spray with nanobooster: it is used in coupling with the nano-LC-MS/MS and allows an increase in sensitivity compared to the nano-ESI source.
- Resolution in MS and in MS/MS :
50 000 à m/z 922
- Mass accuracy :
< 1 ppm RMS in internal calibration
< 2 ppm RMS in external calibration
- Dynamic range : 104