Campus INRAE / Institut Agro Batiment 7
2, place Pierre Viala
34060 Montpellier Cedex 2
GPS coordinates: 43°37’04.7″N 3°51’26.2″E DMS (degrees, minutes, seconds)
From the center:
From the “jardin du Peyrou”, located at the limit of downtown, follow “boulevard des Arceaux” which becomes “avenue de l’Ecole d’Agriculture”. Keep going straight on “Avenue de l’Ecole d’Agriculture” until reaching “place Pierre Viala”’ where the campus is located.
From the motorway:
– Exit at Montpellier Sud exit
– At the loop turn to “Mosson”
– After a few kilometers (Avenue des Prés d’Arènes and Avenue de la Liberté) turn on the right following the signs “Hôpitaux Facultés”
– At the supermarket “Géant casino”, go straight and pass under the road tunnel.
– Turn after the 4th red light on ‘Avenue du Professeur Louis Ravas’.
– The campus is located on the left after the 2nd traffic light.
There are direct trains from Paris to Montpellier (duration =3h20), from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport to Montpellier (duration = 3h30), and from Bruxelles to Montpellier (duration = 5h).
Booking at SNCF : Tél. : 08 36 67 68 69 (N° vert) or http://www.sncf.com
From the Saint Roch station / or the Sud de France station:
Log on to the TAM app to find the best way to get there.
Name of the stations : Gare Saint–Roch (MONTPELLIER) or Gare Montpellier Sud de France (MONTPELLIER)
A : Pierre Viala (MONTPELLIER)
From Montpellier Méditerrannée airport, take the shuttle (navette) to downtown Montpellier. Take the tramway line 1 (blue) direction Mosson and stop at the train station. From there, take bus n° 6 near the square, on the left, direction Euromédecine / Stop at Pierre Viala.
Buses are running from 6am to 9pm.
[ Montpellier Méditerranée Airport ] – tel: + 33 (0) 4 67 20 85 00 / + 33 (0) 4 67 20 85 85
[Timetable of line 6 direction PAS DE LOUP or direction EUREOMÉDECINE] [Map of the network]